Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Glitch

Today, while attempting to become a Fire Ninja on Club Penguin, I was met with a rather annoying glitch. This glitch would not allow me to play, and I could not exit out with the "X" button so I had to log off. Here is a picture:
Instead of Sensei's usual words, he was saying the following words:
This example text,
I have put it on three lines,
Not a good haiku. 
Also, there is a loading issue, and before I have selected from the options (Which have been replaced with "This is a menu item!" it has already started to load a new game, but not correctly. The timer is not functioning correctly, the Penguin Colour is not correct, the Penguin Names are not visible, and, finally, no other penguin can join the game.

I am not yet sure if this is a recurring bug, or if it is a new bug. Whatever so, it has only happened to me once and it may just be an issue with my connection.

-1candy0, Cheats With Candy President.

No comments:

Popular Posts